Friday, August 10, 2012

Parish Notice

There's nothing worse than an apology for not posting - but this isn't an apology. As some of you might know, there's something going on in my personal life that's taking up virtually all the emotional space that I have - as well as making everything else seem basically irrelevant. As ever, xkcd says it best.


That being so, my appetite for politics, snarkiness and general tribal badinage has dropped off rather sharply. The blog's not dead though, it's just resting and I'll be back. I'm just not quite sure when.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Rentoul said...

Dear Tim J
As a long running admirer of your blog, I want to quote you on the subject of JK Rowling's Conservative vision (you may remember, from April 2010) in the forthcoming book of Questions to Which the Answer is No. Would you be willing to contact me by email, at j.rentoul@independent.co.uk? Many thanks
John Rentoul

12:57 pm  
Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Tim,

I hope things get better—I look forward to seeing you back soon...

Regards,

DK

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home