Thursday, September 02, 2010

Coming Out

I suppose it’s time I made a confession: I’m gay.  If that comes as a bit of a surprise to you, imagine how I feel – I mean, here I am, married with children and gay all along.  My list of conquests is pretty long and sordid too – various members of touring cricket teams, friends on stag nights, a vast array of people at school and, most appallingly of all, my own brother for years when I was a child.
 
If only I had realised sooner that the act of sharing a room with someone automatically gays you, we could all have been saved this unpleasant little charade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Recusant said...

Fine Tim, and we have all done the same. It is slightly different, however, when it is the high-profile boss of a large and globalised organisation and a junior employee. Have you, or would you, have shared a room in similar circumstances? I doubt it very much. This is not about sex; it is about an appalling luck of judgement.

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home