Thursday, September 02, 2010

Coming Out

I suppose it’s time I made a confession: I’m gay.  If that comes as a bit of a surprise to you, imagine how I feel – I mean, here I am, married with children and gay all along.  My list of conquests is pretty long and sordid too – various members of touring cricket teams, friends on stag nights, a vast array of people at school and, most appallingly of all, my own brother for years when I was a child.
If only I had realised sooner that the act of sharing a room with someone automatically gays you, we could all have been saved this unpleasant little charade.


Blogger Recusant said...

Fine Tim, and we have all done the same. It is slightly different, however, when it is the high-profile boss of a large and globalised organisation and a junior employee. Have you, or would you, have shared a room in similar circumstances? I doubt it very much. This is not about sex; it is about an appalling luck of judgement.

11:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home