Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Unusual self-awareness

Michelle Hanson displays an unusual (and possibly unintentional degree of self-awareness today.
I always find it rather galling that researchers earn money for this sort of slop, when I could have told them for free.
I can only assume she forewent her pay cheque for the article then. Michelle Hanson, purveyor of free slop.
Incidentally, the article is almost post-modern, in that it is intended, I think, to be an indictment of tedious men who drone on and on about nothing, yet is itself so undescribably boring that by the end you'd rather stab yourself in the head with a fork than sit next to the writer at dinner. Reading that article has left my soul feeling tarnished - and I'm a lawyer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home