Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mad as a box of frogs

Soooo.....David Blunkett writes diaries in which he admits that the stress of bonking the comely publisher of the Spectator drove him to the brink of madness and left him choking back tears etc etc as he drove away from office. And then it appears that two years previously

He shrieked at me that he didn’t care about lives, told me to call in the Army and “machine-gun” the prisoners. He then ordered me to take the prison back immediately. I refused. David hung up.

The Home Secretary ordered a senior Home Office official to organise the machine-gunning of prisoners. Really, anything one might say in addition to this would be otiose. So I'm going to channel Peej:

What the fuck? I mean really, what the fucking fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home