Monday, March 14, 2011

Return of the Reptile

Well, I’m back. Did you miss me?

Thought not. For those that didn’t know, at least part of this absence was caused by an extremely welcome addition to the Reptile establishment. Being outnumbered three to one by girls in my household is something I will just have to get used to, and I’m sure that they’ll enjoy Scalextric and Lego just as much anyway…

But anyway I have returned refreshed (or sleep-deprived, strung-out and emotional depending on your point of view) and ready to blog. I’ve missed an awful lot while I’ve been away…

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Welcome back, o Reptile! And, obviously, congratulations (and, if you want them, felicitations)...

DK

7:39 am  
Blogger Tim J said...

Many thanks - all are very welcome!

7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home